Friday 25 April 2008

Grey London - Fantastic Website

As the last three years seem to have flown by it seems to have suddenly dawned on me that its time to enter the real world and find a job! That is of course when i finish my degree.

A lot of my time at the moment seems to be spent browsing through various design and advertising websites. Unfortunately being a designer i am often swayed by what the website actually looks likes and most importantly if it is usable. One website that has particularly stood out to me was Grey London.

My friend pointed me towards this website and i must agree that it is simply adorable. I am particularly fond of the turtle eating the tree and the strange pac man like characters floating about. I also love the irony of the company being called 'Grey London' and their website featuring bold, childlike and rainbow imagery - very chic.

www.grey.co.uk

No comments: